[K]nowing your partner’s credit score will tell you a lot about their character and spending habits. Before you invest time, emotions and money into a relationship, read below to find out What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner.
If your partner has a credit score of 680 or more, then you can expect that they pay their bills on time, use credit wisely and will get excellent rates on loans and mortgages.
Anything below 620 means your partner may have some major character flaws that will lead you to heartbreak, debt and having your own credit score impacted negatively.
There is a correlation between lower credit scores and involvement in poor moral activities such as stealing, cheating, falsifying documents, and fraudulent behavior. Lower credit scores can also reveal an impatient, flighty personality.
In addition to knowing What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner, watch out for these signs of bad credit behavior that lower credit scores and lead to a rocky relationship:
- Maxing Out Credit Cards – shows that your partner relies too much on credit and spends more than he/she earns.
- Missing a Credit Card Payment – demonstrates your partner is not responsible.
- Debt Settlement – settling debts to pay only pay a portion of the amount owed shows that your partner spent more than was earned.
- Foreclosure – shows your partner couldn’t maintain regular payments and the lender took back the car or house.
- Declaring Bankruptcy – Filing for bankruptcy stays on a credit report for at least 7 years making it almost impossible to get credit or improve credit scores in that time.
- Applies for Too Many Credit Cards, Opens Many Credit Accounts and Applies for Many Loans – too many accounts shows excessive spending.
- No Checking or Savings Account – indicates there is no record of income or savings making your partner a high credit risk.
- No Credit Card – having no credit card, or using no credit of any kind indicates that your partner is not able to get credit or loans.
Finding out your partner’s credit score can help you predict if you will have a happy life or if you will be struggling with debt, or worse. Check out our info graphic below called What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner, then go ask your partner for their credit score now!
If you enjoyed this infographic and would like to share it. Here is the code so that you can place it on your site:
[I]f you made a resolution this year to pay off debt and improve your credit, you may find you have a challenge. For some, getting a second job is the best way to accomplish this goal because it provides extra income. If this isn’t an option, you can focus instead of saving money to give […]
[I]f you have bought a home recently, are in the process or plan to in the future, one of the options you may have is to purchase a home warranty. However, you will have to decide if having a warranty is worth the initial cost. What is a Home Warranty? A home warranty covers your […]
[F]or many, health insurance is a cost they can’t afford. Premiums have gone up and co-pays are often higher as well as deductibles. If you have decided that you just can’t have health insurance, be aware of what it may really cost you. Major Health Issues As long as you are healthy, not having health […]
[I]f you already work a second job or have kids and no option to take on part-time work, you may wonder how you will ever be able to pay off debt and improve your credit rating. Fortunately, there are ways you can earn money even when you don’t have time to fit in another job. […]
[T]he My Friend Cayla is a doll that has been making the news in a bad way. In fact, some advocate that parents get rid of the doll that has been banned in Germany. This interactive toy connects to the internet to talk with your child, answer questions and just be a lot more fun […]
[D]ebt is something most people have but very few want. Credit card debt and medical bills are especially detrimental to a person’s life and credit rating. For many, they take on a second job and devote the income to paying off debt. However, if this isn’t an option for you, there are still ways you […]
[M]ost people who spend too much know it. They run into the store for paper towels or a gallon of milk and come back with two or three bags of stuff. Every time they sit down to pay the bills and see they don’t have enough money to cover expenses, they promise never to splurge […]