[K]nowing your partner’s credit score will tell you a lot about their character and spending habits. Before you invest time, emotions and money into a relationship, read below to find out What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner.
If your partner has a credit score of 680 or more, then you can expect that they pay their bills on time, use credit wisely and will get excellent rates on loans and mortgages.
Anything below 620 means your partner may have some major character flaws that will lead you to heartbreak, debt and having your own credit score impacted negatively.
There is a correlation between lower credit scores and involvement in poor moral activities such as stealing, cheating, falsifying documents, and fraudulent behavior. Lower credit scores can also reveal an impatient, flighty personality.
In addition to knowing What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner, watch out for these signs of bad credit behavior that lower credit scores and lead to a rocky relationship:
- Maxing Out Credit Cards – shows that your partner relies too much on credit and spends more than he/she earns.
- Missing a Credit Card Payment – demonstrates your partner is not responsible.
- Debt Settlement – settling debts to pay only pay a portion of the amount owed shows that your partner spent more than was earned.
- Foreclosure – shows your partner couldn’t maintain regular payments and the lender took back the car or house.
- Declaring Bankruptcy – Filing for bankruptcy stays on a credit report for at least 7 years making it almost impossible to get credit or improve credit scores in that time.
- Applies for Too Many Credit Cards, Opens Many Credit Accounts and Applies for Many Loans – too many accounts shows excessive spending.
- No Checking or Savings Account – indicates there is no record of income or savings making your partner a high credit risk.
- No Credit Card – having no credit card, or using no credit of any kind indicates that your partner is not able to get credit or loans.
Finding out your partner’s credit score can help you predict if you will have a happy life or if you will be struggling with debt, or worse. Check out our info graphic below called What a Credit Score Reveals About Your Potential Partner, then go ask your partner for their credit score now!
If you enjoyed this infographic and would like to share it. Here is the code so that you can place it on your site:
[B]uying a new home is a completely foreign process for most first-time home buyers. Most people know that a down payment is required in most circumstances. However, those who are new to the process may be unfamiliar with the concept of closing costs. The fact that you need a fairly significant amount of cash to […]
[A] multi-account card does exactly what it sounds like it does. It allows you to keep information from multiple cards on a solitary device. It functions exactly like a regular credit card. If you don’t have a multi-account card you may want to reconsider the benefits. These multi-account cards offer convenience and security all rolled […]
[P]ickpocketing is one of the oldest crimes in the book. For centuries, thieves have been taking advantage of crowded places to get their hands on other people’s hard earned money. A new form of the deception has evolved for the current age. Electronic pickpocketing is now possible due to several advances in technology. Learn more […]
[Y]our credit score is likely one of the most important numbers in your life. It will follow you around when you try to land a job, purchase a new home, or qualify for a loan. If your score has taken a turn for a worse, it doesn’t have to stay that way forever. You can […]
[T]he way you use your credit can have a major impact on your lifestyle, for better, or for worse. Achieving an excellent credit score may seem like an impossible goal. However, even a few small changes can really make a difference. The following habits can transform your credit and your life. Be On Time Making […]
Running a business requires an ability to juggle a wide range of tasks, often all at the same time. One such task involves keeping your credit profile in good condition. Maintaining your business credit is one of the important things an owner must handle. Learn more about how to keep your business credit on track. […]
[D]eciding on how to pay college tuition for your child means making some tough choices. For parents with financial troubles or bad credit, the decision are made even more difficult. Many people in this situation worry that there are no options available. Find out how you can help pay for college even when faced with […]